Switzerland is calling – it’s time to get away from it all!
Show us what you would bring with you on a Swiss getaway – and, you could win a trip for two to Switzerland!
Between September 8-22, 2014 post an I.N.O.X. Time to SWISS-Away photo or short video to the Facebook.com/VictorinoxSwissArmy page, or to Twitter or Instagram, using hashtag #INOXSwissSweeps…
…and you will be entered into a drawing for a chance to WIN A GETAWAY to SWITZERLAND – including SWISS round-trip flights, Swiss Rail passes and a VIP Victorinox Factory Tour in Ibach where you’ll pick up your new I.N.O.X. timepiece!
So, what are you waiting for – post now to enter to win!
• To learn more about…
• SWISS: www.facebook.com/flyswiss
VICTORINOX “I.N.O.X. TIME TO SWISS-AWAY GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Victorinox “I.N.O.X. Time to SWISS-Away Giveaway” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Employees of Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion, public relations agencies and their immediate family or household members are not eligible to participate. For purposes of these rules “immediate family” is defined as parents, legal guardians, spouses, siblings, children, and stepchildren.
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Contest; 1) visit www.facebook.com/victorinoxswissarmy and post a photo or video of what you would take with you on your SWISS getaway with the hashtag #INOXSwissSweeps; or, 2) post a photo or video to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #INOXSwissSweeps. Entries must be received between 12:00:01 PM ET on Monday, September 8, 2014 and 11:59:59 PM ET on Monday, September 22, 2014. Incomplete entries will not be accepted and are void.
Limit: One (1) Entry per person per email address during the Contest Period, regardless of whether entrant has more than one email address.
The Sponsor will review all submitted Entries and reserves the right in their sole and absolute discretion to reject, disqualify and/or remove any Entry that violates these Official Rules without any notification or warning.
By submitting an Entry, the participant understands and grants to the Sponsor permission for his/her Entry and other information to be posted throughout the world for viewing by visitors to the Website, Facebook.com, and as otherwise allowed in accordance with the Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to post sample Photos it has created in connection with the Contest on Facebook.com.
ENTRIES POSTED TO FACEBOOK ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR OR FACEBOOK IN ANY MANNER.
All Entries must comply with the following minimum guidelines to be eligible:
- Photo cannot contain content that is irrelevant to the purpose of the Contest.
- Photo must be original and may not have been digitally altered.
- Photo cannot be profane, pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive or contain nudity.
- Photo cannot be violent or promote firearms/weapons.
- Photo cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs or tobacco.
- Photo cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about people, brands, products or companies.
- Photo cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group or be derogatory to any ethic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group.
- Photo cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Photo cannot depict illegal activity and cannot itself be in violation of any law.
- Photo may not include images of a known celebrity, famous or well-known person or any image which violates the right of privacy or publicity of any person.
- Sponsor reserves the right in their sole and absolute discretion to reject, disqualify and/or remove any Entries that violate these Official Rules without any notification or warning.
3. DRAWING. On Friday, 9/26/14, at or about 9:00AM (EST) at the Victorinox North America Headquarters the winner will be randomly selected from all entries received. Winner will be notified by direct message to the social channel and/or email address used to submit the entry. Person responding to the winner announcement must be the person whose name appears on the entry and must provide proper photo identification and proof of age, subject to Sponsor verification. Under no circumstance is the Sponsor responsible for lost entries.
4. PRIZE. The prize (“Prize”) consists of: A trip for 2 to Switzerland including: 2 roundtrip SWISS economy class tickets from one of SWISS’ US gateways (ORD, EWR, JFK, MIA, BOS, LAX, SFO) to Switzerland. Travel must be completed within one year from the date of September 26, 2014. Prize also includes two First Class Swiss Rail passes valid for 8 consecutive days providing access to unlimited travel on Swiss travel System’s public transportation network including classic scenic routes, public transport systems of 38 cities as well as 50% discount on most mountain railways and cable cars as well as free entry to over 400 museums; as well as a VIP tour for two of Victorinox headquarters in Ibach, Switzerland where the winner will receive one Victorinox INOX timepiece.
Winner is responsible for any connecting flights required to get to U.S. gateway city. All expenses not specified herein including, but not limited to, airline taxes, meals, spending money, airport transfers, incidental costs, incidental charges imposed by the airline, taxes and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and is based on space availability at time of booking. Tickets and travel are valid on Swiss International Air Lines operated flights only. No frequent flyer mileage may be accrued.
Swiss International Air Lines is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrant to receive notification. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be handled by Swiss International Air Lines. Swiss International Air Lines reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute any and all part of the Prize with a Prize of comparable value.
Swiss international Air Lines is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system, property or anything stored on or related thereto as a result of participation in, or connection with, this drawing. Entrants release Swiss International Air Lines from all liability in connection with the drawing and any Prize won.
5. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Winner verified will be sent affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release forms which must be signed and returned within seven (7) days of receipt using prepaid overnight delivery envelope provided. Grand Prize winner’s guest (or a legal guardian if a winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence) must also complete and return a liability/publicity release before travel arrangements can be made. A minor guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If a winner fails to complete and return documents within the required time, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree that neither Sponsor, its parent, related, affiliated or subsidiary companies, nor their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agencies will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or in connection with any prize or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity, including travel, or use by Sponsor of the entry in any manner; and agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, any prize provider and their respective successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, arm, damage, industry, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this Sweepstakes and for any claims, based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these official rules or attempt to interfere with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Submission of a Sweepstakes entry will constitute and signify the entrant’s agreement and consent (or that of parent or legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor) that the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s assignees may use his/her name, photograph, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed without time limitation and without further compensation, except where prohibited. Winner is solely responsible for any local, state, or federal taxes on prize. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
6. NAME OF WINNER. For the name of the prize winner, available after 10/1/14, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to: Victorinox I.N.O.X. Time to Getaway Giveaway, 6240 Oakton Street, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Requests must be received by 11/01/14.
Sponsor: Sponsor: Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc., 7 Victoria Drive, Monroe, CT