In honor of Mother’s Day, we are sharing some of our favorite photos and travel tips of famous ladies who love Victorinox Travel Gear.
1. Nicole Chavez: Celebrity stylist, creative force behind ShoeMint.com, mother and avid travele
- Luggage of Choice: Spectra™ hardside luggage, in any size. “It’s lightweight, easy to maneuver, efficient and sleek. I’m always surprised that even when I think the Spectra™ won’t close, it somehow does! … I even use the amazing color selection to color coordinate their [her clients] luggage on trips or press tours (e.g. all gowns are in red Spectra™, while all casual clothes are in the blue).”
- Travel Tip for Moms: “I always tuck a small cosmetic bag containing my license, passport, and other travel documents in my purse so it’s organized and easy to access.”
You can read her entire interview on swissarmyblogs.com
2. Nikki Reed: Actress, screenwriter, model and newlywed
- Luggage of Choice: Spotted with husband Paul McDonald using Spectra™ 29 in blue . Stand out from the crowd and keep your belongings protected with this hardside travel case!
3. Vanessa Minnillo: American television personality, fashion model, actress and new mother
- Luggage of Choice: Spotted rolling the Mobilizer® 22 in Navy . A classic yet stylish choice for any traveler!
4. Kristin Cavallari: American television personality, actress, mother and jewelry & shoe designer.
- Luggage of Choice: Spotted about to check in the Werks Traveler™ 4.0 WT 30 wheeled upright; a great suitcase for extended trips or for over-packers.
5. Mimi Lombardo: Fashion editor of Travel + Leisure Magazine, stylist, mother and traveler who recently answered a “Trip Doctor” question on travelandleisure.com .
- Luggage of Choice: When asked, she recommended the Spectra™ Extra-Capacity Carry-On . She says: “It also has maximum maneuverability thanks to its eight wheels. If you are used to two, scooting around the airport with this many is truly life-changing“
- Look Forward To: We recently sat down with Mimi to discuss her recent trip to Puerto Rico for the cover shoot of the June issue of Travel + Leisure. Look for this exclusive interview on swissarmyblogs.com in May!
6. Katie Stanton: Twitter Vice President of International Sales and Development, mother and frequent business traveler. CNNMoney.com’s Colleen Leahey recently interviewed her for the article, “10 Women Business Leaders, 64 Smart Travel Tips” to find out how she stays sane while traveling.
Luggage of Choice: “Red Victorinox Swiss Rolling Suitcase. I always stick with bright colors so it stands out.”
- Travel Tip for Moms: “While I’m away, I Skype or Facetime with my family every evening and show them what the city I’m in looks like. And I never come home empty handed”
7. Hyla Bauer: Condé Nast Traveler’s Style and Accessories Editor
- Luggage of Choice: “If you have to bring your office on the road, this bold backpack will make it easier: adjustable shoulder straps, space for a laptop, a padded sleeve, and secure pockets galore.” Hyla is talking about the Laptop Backpack from the Altmont™ Collection ; it was her luggage pick for “The Daily Traveler”
If you’re a mom or a lady who loves Victorinox Travel Gear, visit our Facebook page and leave us a pic of your luggage, tell us about your Victorinox Travel Gear of choice or share a useful travel tip! And now until May 10, you can enter our Mother’s Day Pinterest sweepstakes for a chance to win your very own WT 22 Dual-Caster Carry-On in Limited Edition Pink!
Bauer, Hyla. “Fashion Editor’s Luggage Pick: Victorinox Laptop Backpack.” Condé Nast Traveler. Condé Nast Traveler Network, 20 Apr. 2012. Web. 25 Apr. 2013.
Leahey, Colleen. “Powerful Women: Here’s How You Travel in Style.”CNNMoney. Cable News Network / Fortune Magazine, 22 Mar. 2013. Web. 25 Apr. 2013.
Lombardo, Mimi. “Travel + Leisure.” TravelandLeisure.com. Travel + Leisure Magazine, 18 Feb. 2013. Web. 25 Apr. 2013.