A special thanks to the sponsors of our Swiss Trip Giveaway: SWISS, Switzerland Tourism, and St. Moritz, for working with us to make it possible for you all to have the opportunity to enter to win a trip for two to Switzerland, Swiss Travel Passes and a four-night stay at the Schweizerhof St. Moritz Hotel!
About the Schweizerhof St. Moritz:
Located at the heart of St. Moritz and just 3 minutes’ walk from the Chantarella–Corviglia Funicular, the Schweizerhof is a hotel steeped in tradition. Here guests can savor the ambiance of the Belle Époque and enjoy all the little conveniences the Schweizerhof Team has to offer. To read more about the Schweizerhof St. Moritz and join their newsletter, click below!
About Switzerland Tourism:
Switzerland Tourism is entirely devoted to all visitors and works in close collaboration with tourism partners and suppliers at home, and their subsidiaries abroad. Together, they do their best to make sure that your stay in our country turns out to be a truly unforgettable experience.
To read more about Switzerland Tourism: myswitzerland.com/rail
To join their newsletter: myswitzerland.com/newsletter
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is the national airline of Switzerland. It serves 104 destinations in 48 countries all over the world from Zurich, Basel and Geneva. With a fleet of 91 aircraft, SWISS transports in the region of 16 million passengers every year.
As the national airline, SWISS stands for Switzerland’s traditional values and is committed to the highest standards of product and service quality. SWISS is part of the Lufthansa Group and a member of the Star Alliance, the world’s biggest airline network.
To read more about SWISS: http://www.swiss.com/us/en
To join their newsletter: http://www.swiss.com/us/en/Customer/Newsletter/SubscribeNewsletter
* And don’t forget: while you’re at the Vail pop-up shop enter to win a trip for two to Switzerland courtesy of SWISS, Switzerland Tourism, and St. Moritz!
Official contest rules are as follows:
VICTORINOX “Vail Pop Up 2015 Switzerland Getaway Giveaway” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN AND A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Victorinox “Vail Pop Up 2015 Switzerland Getaway Giveaway” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older. Employees of Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion, public relations agencies and their immediate family or household members are not eligible to participate. For purposes of these rules “immediate family” is defined as parents, legal guardians, spouses, siblings, children, and stepchildren.
- HOW TO ENTER:Complete an official entry form available at the Victorinox Vail Pop-Up Store at 30 East Meadow Drive, Vail, CO. Entries must be received between 10:00:00 AM MT on Monday, February 2, 2015 and 5:00:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 14, 2015. Incomplete entries will not be accepted and are void.
Limit: One (1) Entry per person per email address during the Contest Period, regardless of whether entrant has more than one email address.
The Sponsor will review all submitted Entries and reserves the right in their sole and absolute discretion to reject, disqualify and/or remove any Entry that violates these Official Rules without any notification or warning.
By submitting an Entry, the participant understands and grants to the Sponsor permission for his/her Entry and other information to be posted throughout the world for viewing by visitors to the SwissArmy.com Website, Facebook.com, Twitter.com and as otherwise allowed in accordance with the Official Rules.
- DRAWING. On Monday, February 16, 2015, at or about 9:00AM (EST) at the Victorinox North America Headquarters the winner will be randomly selected from all entries received. Winner will be notified by direct message to the email address used to submit the entry. Person responding to the winner announcement must be the person whose name appears on the entry and must provide proper photo identification and proof of age, subject to Sponsor verification. Under no circumstance is the Sponsor responsible for lost entries.
- PRIZE. The prize (“Prize”) consists of: A trip for 2 to Switzerland including: 2 roundtrip SWISS business class tickets from one of SWISS’ US gateways (ORD, EWR, JFK, MIA, BOS, LAX, SFO) to Switzerland. Travel must be completed within one year from the date of April 30, 2015. Prize also includes two First Class Swiss Rail passes valid for 8 consecutive days providing access to unlimited travel on Swiss travel System’s public transportation network including classic scenic routes, public transport systems of 38 cities as well as 50% discount on most mountain railways and cable cars as well as free entry to over 400 museums; as well as a 4-night stay, including breakfast, for two at The Schweizerhof St. Moritz.
Winner is responsible for any connecting flights required to get to U.S. gateway city. All expenses not specified herein including, but not limited to, airline taxes, meals, spending money, airport transfers, incidental costs, incidental charges imposed by the airline, taxes and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prize must be accepted as awarded with no substitution. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and is based on space availability at time of booking. Tickets and travel are valid on Swiss International Air Lines operated flights only. No frequent flyer mileage may be accrued.
Swiss International Air Lines is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of selected entrant to receive notification. Arrangements for the fulfillment of the Prize will be handled by Swiss International Air Lines. Swiss International Air Lines reserves the right in their sole discretion to substitute any and all part of the Prize with a Prize of comparable value.
Swiss international Air Lines is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system, property or anything stored on or related thereto as a result of participation in, or connection with, this drawing. Entrants release Swiss International Air Lines from all liability in connection with the drawing and any Prize won.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Winner verified will be sent affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release forms which must be signed and returned within seven (7) days of receipt using prepaid overnight delivery envelope provided. Grand Prize winner’s guest (or a legal guardian if a winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence) must also complete and return a liability/publicity release before travel arrangements can be made. A minor guest must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If a winner fails to complete and return documents within the required time, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree that neither Sponsor, its parent, related, affiliated or subsidiary companies, nor their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agencies will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or in connection with any prize or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity, including travel, or use by Sponsor of the entry in any manner; and agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, any prize provider and their respective successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, arm, damage, industry, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this Sweepstakes and for any claims, based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery. Entrants who do not comply with these official rules or attempt to interfere with this sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Submission of a Sweepstakes entry will constitute and signify the entrant’s agreement and consent (or that of parent or legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor) that the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s assignees may use his/her name, photograph, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in commerce and in all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed without time limitation and without further compensation, except where prohibited. Winner is solely responsible for any local, state, or federal taxes on prize. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- NAME OF WINNER. For the name of the prize winner, available after 03/1/15, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to: Victorinox “Vail Pop Up 2015 Switzerland Getaway Giveaway”, P.O. Box 1212, Monroe, CT 06468. Requests must be received by 05/01/15.
Sponsor: Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc., 7 Victoria Drive, Monroe, CT